Volunteers are a group of dedicated and committed individuals who enjoy enriching the lives of others in the community. They are vital to the success of fulfilling our mission.
Community Engagement Coordinator
Helping Hands of Vegas Valley offers you a variety of volunteer opportunities.
- Food Pantry delivery to our home-bound senior citizens
- Drive our clients to and from medical appointments
- Be a part of the Pantry Team and help stage food for delivery
- Assist in Hosting A Food Drive
- Share your skillset in Administrative Duties
- Help in Professional Service
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Apply to Be A Volunteer
You must be 18 years of age to apply for all positions except for the warehouse/pantry team. The minimum age of 12 years old is accepted in that specific department. Desired skill set should include that you have a desire and love to deliver excellent customer service to our clients and a commitment to Helping Hands of Vegas Valley.